Menu
aborge
Tuning in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Where is my voucher?

When I signed up for virgin media part of the deal was I would receive a £100 voucher for either m&s, John Lewis or amazon. I still haven't received anything and do know who I need to contact to get this? I assumed I would be emailed about it but have heard nothing.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where is my voucher?

hiya @aborge with the voucher, this is normally issued via email after you've been with virginmedia for more than 30 days, e.g. outside of cooling off period.. if this is longer than that you could have a chat with customer services and they'll be able to start to chase this up.. or you could wait around 5+ days for the forum admin to do the same.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi aborge, 

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

Checking the account I can see you've only recently been installed. Once you've been installed for 28 days, we'll then send your details over to the company that sends these vouchers out. They'll sent you an email with a code to redeem. 

If you've not received this by the 17th January, we'll chase things for you. 

Keep us posted. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

aborge
Tuning in
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath,

Still haven't got anything. Could you chase this up for me please?

Thanks,
Amie
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Amie,

Thanks for coming back to me on this. I'm sorry to hear you've still not yet received your vouchers.

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me. 

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi aborge,

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked into this for you. Smiley Happy

The team have come back to me now and have confirmed eligibility. 

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these vouchers. This will be done Wednesday for you. You should keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. 

If you've still not received anything within a week, come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
aborge
Tuning in
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Still haven't got anything through in my email. This is getting a bit of a joke now!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi aborge,

Thanks for coming back to me and I'm sorry to hear you are still waiting on receiving your vouchers. 

I know there is a back log at the moment for any voucher requests put through from the 31st January. This is due to system issues so the vouchers are taking a little longer than expected. We are working through this as quickly as we can and hopefully you should get the vouchers soon.

Keep checking your spam and junk folders as well as the deleted just in case. 

Apologies once again. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
aborge
Tuning in
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I don't really think this is good enough I should have received these vouchers at the start of January.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi aborge

My apologies that we have had this delay. I understand that you are unhappy with this however the issue is with the 3rd party we have used to supply the vouchers to you and outside of our control.

I have however, given that you have had to wait this additional time, escalated this to our Rewards Exceptions teams for you.

I should be contacted by them tomorrow so if you have not yet had your email voucher then please stick with us on this and we'll check back in as soon as we get a reply for you Smiley Happy

Thanks again!

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"