Menu
Sooty86
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Where is my reward virgin??

Hi there
I have been phoning the team for weeks on numerous occasions on regards to a reward where I was offered 12 bottles of wine I have only received 6. Every time I call i get passed about, told the form wasn't completed correctly last time and that the other 6 bottles would be with me over the next week (still no wine) The latest call ended with me being told that I was going to get a call back about the matter which I'm still waiting on. Where do I go from here as this is beyond a joke now the amount of times and people I have explained this to.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where is my reward virgin??

Hi Sooty86, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your wine yet. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

Checking the account, it looks as though we've sent your order to be dispatched yesterday. 

If you haven't received anything within 14 days, come back and let me know.

Apologies again. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

oldandtired
Just joined
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where is my reward virgin??

Hello, I received an e-mail on the 2nd November confirming my wine would be delivered in 14 days. I have heard nothing since. I really hope you are not going to be just like Talk Talk. Any idea when my wine will appear? 

0 Kudos