Menu
Mike4845
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Where can i get EFFECTIVE help?

Where do I go, please,  to get a straighforward query resolved in the wake of the self-serving 'help' today from online chat as shown below.  Am I likely to get any sense out of someone on the number given at the end? - I'd prefer not to waste another half hour!

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where can i get EFFECTIVE help?

Heres likely your best option, unless its account related.

0 Kudos
Mike4845
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I see that the Mods have butchered my posting in spite of the fact I took great care to remove ALL personal information including the name of the "help"er  on online chat.

In essence, I was quoting details from a paper bill in front of me, and the "help"er was saying that there wasn't an account with those details, and I needed to supply "correct" details to regularise the account.  He seemed completely incapable of understanding that Virgin MUST hold the details shown on the bill, otherwise how could they SEND the bill.  His 'resolution' was to parrot the need for me to tell Virgin the 'correct' details for the account.

Useless online 'help', now unnecessarily butchered post - I've had enough. Is the easiest thing to go to Retentions and tell them to sort it or I go elsewhere for broadband?  Link to retentions please?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mike4845

I am sorry to hear that you have not had the support you needed when you've spoken to our online Webchat teams Smiley Sad

I appreciate you have had a billing issue that you’ve needed resolved and do apologise for any inconvenience this has caused you.

As @Kippies has mentioned, unless the issue was account related then we would do our best to help you- just let us know what the issue is.

If this was account related then you would need to speak to our teams via 150 or 0345 454 1111 where they can clear security and look into you specific issues.

Please keep in touch if you feel this is something we can support you with.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos