Menu
mr62
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Where can I send an email to log a complaint

I have documented a recent problem phone installation and want to send an email to the correct department. I was given complaints@virginmedia.com by the customer service representative but this bounces. Online chat said the service was not available just now and I either have to snail mail my complaint or split it up into 800 character chunks. It currently runs to 1600 words so this is not practical.

0 Kudos
Sephiroth
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where can I send an email to log a complaint

That's your lot. Complaints@. Frankly, VM don't want to make it easy for customers to complain. In that respect they are charlatans, imo.

You could try emailing the CEO, but so afraid are they of the deluge, they would censor the email address if I posted it. You'd have to Google a CEO list.

Btw, it might be complainrs@virginmedia.co.uk. .co.uk is their email domain. Good luck with the insincere runaround you can expect.

Seph - ( DEFROCKED - My advice is at your risk)

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi mr62

Welcome to the Community, I wanted to add that you can also get in touch by visiting our [Contact Us] page and selecting the 'Something Else' option at the bottom. 

You'll see an option to get in touch there and a member of the team will contact you from there. 

I hope this helps

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Sephiroth
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Do keep us posted on your upcoming experience!

Seph - ( DEFROCKED - My advice is at your risk)

0 Kudos