Menu
Leemartin890
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Where can I raise a complaint?

I am really struggling to find an email address to raise a complaint. I was supposed to be having my virgin media fitted today but no one showed up in the allocated time. After calling virgin I was told nobody would be coming as they cannot provide their service. I was then told we had to cancel the contract AND pay the termination fee! Pretty sure as it is Virgin who are forcing us to cancel we shouldn't have to pay a penny! To top it off the hour and a half phone call that followed this got me absolutely nowhere, thevstaff were rude and one of the managers actually laughed at me when I stated I wanted to speak to someone more senior than him!

Can anyone help with this?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where can I raise a complaint?

There is not a complaint's email address.

Type up then print off a complaint / write one, then post it off using recorded delivery to the following address: Complaints, Virgin Media, PO Box 333, Matrix Court, Swansea, SA7 9ZJ - then wait up to 28 days after VM receive (you'll know when it is received because you sent it via recorded delivery.)

______
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Addams Family Version-2.jpg
0 Kudos