Menu
337edy
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

When will Mark Davidson Executive Director respond to my letter

When will Mark Davidson respond to my letter that I sent him regarding Virgin's contemptuous behaviour towards me despite me being a loyal customer for many years.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: When will Mark Davidson Executive Director respond to my letter

doubt he will respond personally, possible get 1 of his minions to do it for him, as for a possible time frame i would guess around 28 days.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
337edy
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I did write a reply but it has been deleted because of the truthful content. So just to let all customers know. I complained and was ignored. I can only complain in writing but virgin will only resolve complaints over the phone because they don't want a paper trail. Mr Mark Dickinson executive director of customer care is not responding to my complaint and only having minions send standard replies. Complained in December deadline was 20th January. I responded 6th January and they informed me that my case was closed on the 23rd January despite me doing all the right things. I've been dictated to put only positive things on here with regards to Mr Dickinson so here goes. I don't know him! Another positive thing to say is GREAT!
0 Kudos
337edy
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Positively I have sent all correspondence from complaints department headed by Mr Mark Davidson executive director customer care to CISAS because I am being ignored. You can do the same if you ever feel the need to complain to Mr Mark Davidson executive director customer care for poor treatment. Make sure you do it in an upbeat positive manner though because you will be dictated to by the moderators in a positive manner of course as you are only allowed to be positive no matter how much of the opposite positivity you are experiencing as a result of virgins treatment towards you in a positive way.
0 Kudos
337edy
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I'm still waiting for a reply from Mr Mark Davidson, Executive Director, Customer so called care. Virgin are still communicating with me via telephone only and only from the Phillipines. I have had no meaningful communication from Virgin Mobile based here in the UK other than standard letters that have no bearing at all on my complaint. Mr Mark Davidson, Executive Director hasn't replied to me despite me writing to him on numerous occassions. I have sent a final letter stating that I shall go further should they choose to continually ignore my complaint. Ignorant.

Seanriley
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I also have done the same thing but my letter apartley got lost so sent another letter recorded delivery 3 months later still no reply virgin media complaints policy is totally outrageoues and there customer service and fault issues is even worser i have just waited 14 months for them to fix a problem with my tv and Internet services as it was a underlying undergoing problem yet to here any apology after ringing up serval times to report the fault and then mistreating the faults sending enignearers out evry week who cudnt fix the fault and it wasn't there department as was under lyning problem cannot wait to move onto sky or some other company who actually takes faults like this serious
337edy
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I've taken 4 mobiles to another provider now. Leaving companies who treat you badly is the only thing they will take notice of it's just a shame that lots more are not doing it. I gave them the opportunity to put things right but I was ignored. got a letter from KAREN INGHAM  CUSTOMER SERVICE DIRECTOR. Standard type of reply and only because I gave them 14 days notice and they waited until nearly all that time had passed to reply and they are now saying that they are giving themselves another 2 weeks to respond. Not stupid are they but then I can keep this going as long as they care to keep it going. It is however going to come to a STOP because I will ensure that it does. They only last so long, they are all the same, get on their nerves for long enough and they break in the end.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

doubt he will respond personally, possible get 1 of his minions to do it for him, as for a possible time frame i would guess around 28 days.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
337edy
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I did write a reply but it has been deleted because of the truthful content. So just to let all customers know. I complained and was ignored. I can only complain in writing but virgin will only resolve complaints over the phone because they don't want a paper trail. Mr Mark Dickinson executive director of customer care is not responding to my complaint and only having minions send standard replies. Complained in December deadline was 20th January. I responded 6th January and they informed me that my case was closed on the 23rd January despite me doing all the right things. I've been dictated to put only positive things on here with regards to Mr Dickinson so here goes. I don't know him! Another positive thing to say is GREAT!
0 Kudos
337edy
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Positively I have sent all correspondence from complaints department headed by Mr Mark Davidson executive director customer care to CISAS because I am being ignored. You can do the same if you ever feel the need to complain to Mr Mark Davidson executive director customer care for poor treatment. Make sure you do it in an upbeat positive manner though because you will be dictated to by the moderators in a positive manner of course as you are only allowed to be positive no matter how much of the opposite positivity you are experiencing as a result of virgins treatment towards you in a positive way.
0 Kudos
337edy
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I'm still waiting for a reply from Mr Mark Davidson, Executive Director, Customer so called care. Virgin are still communicating with me via telephone only and only from the Phillipines. I have had no meaningful communication from Virgin Mobile based here in the UK other than standard letters that have no bearing at all on my complaint. Mr Mark Davidson, Executive Director hasn't replied to me despite me writing to him on numerous occassions. I have sent a final letter stating that I shall go further should they choose to continually ignore my complaint. Ignorant.

Seanriley
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I also have done the same thing but my letter apartley got lost so sent another letter recorded delivery 3 months later still no reply virgin media complaints policy is totally outrageoues and there customer service and fault issues is even worser i have just waited 14 months for them to fix a problem with my tv and Internet services as it was a underlying undergoing problem yet to here any apology after ringing up serval times to report the fault and then mistreating the faults sending enignearers out evry week who cudnt fix the fault and it wasn't there department as was under lyning problem cannot wait to move onto sky or some other company who actually takes faults like this serious
337edy
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I've taken 4 mobiles to another provider now. Leaving companies who treat you badly is the only thing they will take notice of it's just a shame that lots more are not doing it. I gave them the opportunity to put things right but I was ignored. got a letter from KAREN INGHAM  CUSTOMER SERVICE DIRECTOR. Standard type of reply and only because I gave them 14 days notice and they waited until nearly all that time had passed to reply and they are now saying that they are giving themselves another 2 weeks to respond. Not stupid are they but then I can keep this going as long as they care to keep it going. It is however going to come to a STOP because I will ensure that it does. They only last so long, they are all the same, get on their nerves for long enough and they break in the end.

Seanriley
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

That is the thing and I think virgin media when it comes to complaints policy and also faults which they are coverd to fix is non exstience the only thing they are quick enough to contact you about is when your bill is due and there quick enough to ask for money that is owed to them but not when it's a fault on there side I gave them plenty off opitouniteys to respond to my complaint and they haven't so unfortunate for them they have lost my busniuess as a customer wel will be pretty soon
0 Kudos