Menu
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

When to expect the first bill ?

The installer is due tomorrow to install our Virgin Media services.

When are we likely to receive our first bill ?

Thanks in advance

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: When to expect the first bill ?

Hi backtothefuture (Great name choice btw!)

Thanks for joining us on the forums and for getting in touch about your First Bill

First bills generate anytime between the install date and 30 days from this, depending on bill cycle and billing area.

Generally they are all for up to the first 2 months to get you in line with the standard one month in advance normal bill period.

Certain credits or discounts you are eligible for as a new customer may not reflect on the unbilled balance via My Virgin Media but absolutely should update once the bill is generated.

To find out your bill estimate you can contact the teams securely 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat

To speak to the Webchat teams just choose the option in the column on the left that best matches your needs and tab over to the right through the menu to get to the Chat Online option.

E.g.- Account and Billing > Manage Your Account Online

Via these options our teams can clear security with you and support you with billing or packages queries. As the forums are public, supporting you in this way is the best way to keep your data confidential.

Keep us posted on how this goes and let us know if you need anything else.

Take care.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos

All Replies
shauneeb
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Your 1st bill should be generated & sent to you within 30 days after installation is complete, payment will usually taken between 1-2 weeks later after that bill has been issued, If you like you can always ring them on 0345 454 1111 & check exactly on what date for you it will be & how much.

backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My online account is currently showing 'Partial Month Charges' against "Charges since last bill".  Is it normal that this is the full price monthly charge for my package, as it isn't showing my promotional/discounted price ?

Is this normal - I assume it gets adjusted when the bill is produced ?

Thanks

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi backtothefuture (Great name choice btw!)

Thanks for joining us on the forums and for getting in touch about your First Bill

First bills generate anytime between the install date and 30 days from this, depending on bill cycle and billing area.

Generally they are all for up to the first 2 months to get you in line with the standard one month in advance normal bill period.

Certain credits or discounts you are eligible for as a new customer may not reflect on the unbilled balance via My Virgin Media but absolutely should update once the bill is generated.

To find out your bill estimate you can contact the teams securely 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat

To speak to the Webchat teams just choose the option in the column on the left that best matches your needs and tab over to the right through the menu to get to the Chat Online option.

E.g.- Account and Billing > Manage Your Account Online

Via these options our teams can clear security with you and support you with billing or packages queries. As the forums are public, supporting you in this way is the best way to keep your data confidential.

Keep us posted on how this goes and let us know if you need anything else.

Take care.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos