Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 6 (174 Views)

Wayleave form

Hi guys, I am moving to a rented property and was asked by VM to get a wayleave signed by my Landlord to proceed with the move of my services. VM have repeatedly told me the form has been sent (even twice) to the email I have provided, however, it was never received by my Landlord. I am moving in tomorrow and still have no progress from VM's side, so I'd be staying wit no TV/broadband for at least 2-3 weeks (whilst still paying!!!)
Is there a form I can download and get my Landlord to sign, and if so, where do I need to send it to? I need to speed up the proces...
0 Kudos
Superuser
Message 2 of 6 (134 Views)

Re: Wayleave form

hiya @Galina you can get it online http://store.virginmedia.com/content/dam/eSales/networkexpansion/Wayleave/access_agreement.pdf
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Joining in
Message 3 of 6 (132 Views)

Many thanks! Do you know where it needs to be sent to?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6 (113 Views)

Hi Galina, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums Smiley Happy 

After getting the form filled in you can send it to us using the following address:

Virgin Media 

P O Box 3333

Swansea

SA7 9ZJ

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 6 (111 Views)

It is pointless now. After 3 weeks of waiting for the form to be sent to my Landlord, being told multiple times it has been sent to him (but he never received it), I was eventually told yesterday to basically **** off as my new address all of a sudden is not supported by Virgin Media. Pointless to mention I have checked before moving and VM's website is showing 'Services available'. So for the extremely poor service received the last 3-4 weeks, I now need to pay Early termination fee...
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6 (75 Views)

Sorry to hear that we're not able to come with you to your new home.

When you agree a contract to have services with us, this contract is for the property the services are at, not just the services alone. Should you decide to end this contract, then Early Disconnection Fees apply. 

When a customer decides to move house, we are more than happy to transfer the services to that property, providing it is a cabled area. This puts the customer into a new 12/18 month contract at the new property and there is a £20.00 moving charge applied to the bill. 

As you’re moving home to an area where we’re not able to provide services, this is essentially ending your contract with us therefore the fees are applicable

When signing up to our services, or when making any contractual changes to your account a contract would have been posted out to you and would have included a copy of our Terms and Conditions. They’re also available to view online at any time. Please feel free to check them using this quick link and you can find the “Moving Home” section under section N. http://virg.in/LWyN3

I understand that this isn't the news you have been looking for and I'm truly sorry that we can’t keep you in our family at the moment. 

If you do get news that your new home will be cabled, or you move to another cabled property within 30days of your disconnection, the EDFs will be credited back to you.

Daniel_G - Forum Team

Need help swapping your SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM here. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos