Menu
Dave0098
Tuning in
Message 1 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Way Leaver shared drive

Hi,

I live in a cul de sac which has 4 detached properties properties, the drive into the cul de sac is shared, we all got a way leaver form to sign and send back. 3 out of 4 of us have signed the forms, but 1 won't. Where does this leave the rest of us? I hope 1 person doesn't stop the rest of us having decent services, we only get about 2mb now.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 27
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Way Leaver shared drive

Hey Dave

Right now the teams are saying they're going to continue to see if they can obtain permission from the home that has not yet responded and they will also door knock to obtain this when possible. They will continue this course of action for a specific timeframe and once this has elapsed they will do their best to put in a build request for the other 3 properties only should the 4th not wish to communicate with us.

I'll keep you posted when I know more Smiley Happy

Many thanks

Karen_A

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 18 of 27
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Dave

I've had some news.... Smiley Happy

I have spoken with all residents on the shared drive access and they have agreed for the works to extend from the Public Footway to their properties today, this is due to us nearing the end of the build.

So in a nut shell the addresses that have agreed way leave will get released to LS (Live and serviceable meaning Sales can offer this to you). No: 54’s Micro duct will be also extended to the Termination box O/S Number 48, this is so no re-excavation of the main drive will have to be re excavated.

He has said he will explain any of the above further if you need us to break this down more in any way but it's looking good!

Cheers Dave

Karen_A

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dave0098, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

Usually unless we receive a Wayleave form from each of the shared owners, the work wouldn't be able to go ahead. Smiley Sad

Have you tried talking to the person to find out why they don't want to give permission? Maybe there is something we can do to reassure them Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Dave0098
Tuning in
Message 3 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Try again....

Thanks Kath.

Would you or someone be able to check if my area has accepted for the work to start please?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dave0098

I can take a look into that for you, providing you have registered with Cable My Street .

If you can let me know when this has been done if not already and then pop back to me and send a private message to me with your name and full address, I can then flag this to the teams for you and will get back to you as soon as I can with their updates.

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum name on the left of this post.
  • Go to my profile.
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Once you've popped those details to me I'll be back in touch to confirm what I can for you.

Cheers Dave! Hope to catch you soon Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dave Smiley Happy

I appreciate you popping back to me on your PM.

I'm happy to help out and look into this for you as mentioned so if you don't mind can you pop another PM to me with your name and address on it?

If you can do this for me I can then track your address for the pending works if they are planned Smiley Happy

Thanks again Dave!

Karen_A

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Hey Dave Smiley Happy

Thanks for your other PM!

I've just forwarded your details onto our teams to see if I can get an update for you.

I can see the address shows as under construction within the build and planning stages. That generally means that it's in the pre planning stage with works to be completed before this can go live. Hopefully the teams can advise as to the status of this works and a rough timeframe for expected possible conncetion ready services.

I'll be back in touch as soon as I know more Smiley Happy

Take care.

Karen_A

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 27
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hey Dave

Right now the teams are saying they're going to continue to see if they can obtain permission from the home that has not yet responded and they will also door knock to obtain this when possible. They will continue this course of action for a specific timeframe and once this has elapsed they will do their best to put in a build request for the other 3 properties only should the 4th not wish to communicate with us.

I'll keep you posted when I know more Smiley Happy

Many thanks

Karen_A

0 Kudos
Dave0098
Tuning in
Message 8 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen,

Thank you for taking the time to look into this for me.

Yes please keep me up to date that is much appreciated!

Thank you Dave
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 27
Flag for a moderator

No worries Dave Smiley Happy

I'll check back in again next week for you to see if they can confirm anything further.

If you need anything else in the meantime, just let us know Smiley Happy

Cheers

Karen_A

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dave

Just so you know I've dropped another email to the Wayleave and Growth teams again today to see if they can confirm at which point we will move forward from trying to obtain permission from the home in question. Once that route is fairly approached and rejected as a possibility we can then hopefully plan in the routing bypassing this particular residence in order to get the rest of you connected to our networks Smiley Happy

I'll be back once I get a reply.

Cheers.

Karen_A