Menu
grahamking
Dialled in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Waiting for packaging to return Tivo Box?

Hi Forum staff,

I changed my services recently (effective from mid-February) to drop my TV services, and haven't yet received the packaging I was told to expect in order for me to send the box back to Virgin.

Is this kind of wait normal, or does it need to be chased up?  It's not really bothering me to any real extent (it's just sat out of the way in a carrier bag at the moment), but concious that I don't want an angry call from anyone asking why I haven't sent it back yet!

Thanks! :-)

stanley1083
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Waiting for packaging to return Tivo Box?

Hi,
I have phoned virgin media six times to ask send Returning package kits to my new address, They haven't sort out yet, I have been waiting for two months now. They hung up my phone twice. virgin media let me waiting 35mins, and then hung up my phone again yesterday. shocking shocking.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi stanley1083, 

Thanks for your post. 

I have already replied to your post via this thread here: Postal Packaging Kits

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Have a look at my reply on the other thread and stick with that one so we keep all the information in one place. 

Thanks,
Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Brejnakus
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi guys
Having same problem here. Around December last year, removed tivo service. Disconnection date was set for 14th January. I was told there will be some box or packing sent to me. Nothing arrived, about 2 weeks ago, I ve called virgin again, and adviser told me kit will arive in about 5 days... guess what...2 weeks now and nothing... please update your website and stop misleading people, obviously return kit sevice dosent work at all....

Regards
Dawid
0 Kudos