Menu
Weelassie78
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Vouchers

I joined virgin in may this year and was told I would get my M&S vouchers after I had paid 3mths it's now November and I have been told someone from virgin would contact me I haven't had any phone call or email from anyone has anyone else had this problem if so could you let me know what to do thank you .

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
jamesofmerton
Rising star
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Vouchers

''the details will be forwarded to our dispatch Team on 7-Oct-16 (today) ''

we are in november.

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Weelassie78

Thanks for joining us on the community and popping by with your post about the vouchers.

I'm sorry to hear that these have not yet arrived for you.

I've taken a look at the account for you and can see that the Exception Reward team have dropped a note on the other day which shows that the details will be forwarded to our dispatch Team on 7-Oct-16 (today) and that you should expect the voucher code within 24 hrs.

Please keep us posted if this has not arrived to your email by Wednesday and check spam and trash just to reconfirm.

If not, just pop back to us on the forums and we can then escalate this for you.

Thanks again.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Weelassie78
Tuning in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

hi Karen,

thank you for your respond as of yet I haven't heard anything about vouchers.

0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Rising star
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

''the details will be forwarded to our dispatch Team on 7-Oct-16 (today) ''

we are in november.
Weelassie78
Tuning in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Jamesofmerton l have waited so long never realised that they had put oct thanks 

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

That was me mistyping the month @jamesofmerton Smiley Happy Sorry guys!

I'll escalate this to my colleagues for you @Weelassie78 if they have not arrived by now.

Thanks for your continued patience with us.

I'll be back in touch once I have an update for you.

Speak soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Weelassie78

Thanks for allowing us the chance to look into this for you.

I've had feedback from the teams supporting us with this for you to say that the vouchers should be with you within 24 hours from today.

Please keep us posted if they have not arrived to you by the end of the working day tomorrow and we can re-escalate this for you.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Weelassie78
Tuning in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

would just like to say thank you my query has been resolved my vouchers are on there way.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hey Weelassie78 Smiley Happy

Thanks for getting back in touch with us and letting us know this is all sorted for you now.

I'm really happy that your vouchers are winging their way to you, just in time for Christmas too!

Pop back to us on the forums any time you need support, we're always happy to help.

Happy spending and thanks again Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos