Menu
Worthers63
Tuning in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Vouchers

Hi there,

I joined Virgin on 23rd April and have still to receive £125 of vouchers promised (and stated as included on my order).

I've rung five times and keep being fobbed off!

Any suggestions

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Vouchers

The favicon.png Forum Team here can look into the matter as well, you'll get a response from one of them in up to two weeks. Don't bump your topic with extra replies as it will push it further back in the queue of topics for them to respond to.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Worthers63,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's a real 'treat' to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to give this the once over.

I can see you've already been able to speak to the team regarding this and they have filled out an exception form for you. This went over to the Rewards team and they have checked your account and confirmed eligibility Smiley Happy

As you are still waiting, I've popped an email over to the team to find out why you haven't received the vouchers yet. Once I hear back from the team, I shall be in touch.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Worthers63,

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked in to this one for you. 

It looks as though we sent the vouchers to the email address back in June. We're not sure why you still haven't received them though. Due to this we have popped your details over to Eden Red requesting they re-issue the vouchers for you. 

You should receive them within 48 hours from today. If you haven't by Thursday, pop back and let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Worthers63
Tuning in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Still no vouchers!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Worthers63,

I am so sorry to hear that the vouchers still haven't turned up. Smiley Sad

I've popped another email over to the team today to tell them about this. 

I'm now off until Tuesday so I won't hear back from them until then. Once I do I will let you know what they said. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Worthers63
Tuning in
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Kath,

This is the fourth attempt that has failed.

Another way of getting the vouchers to me needs to found.

I joined Virgin over 6 months ago and its becoming a bit of a joke to be honest.

regards

Dave

anamariamatei
Joining in
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

HI Dave

I've read your case and reminded mine.. When I had to cancel my contract prior the minimum period of 12 months the gentlemen from Customer Service promised me a 100 pound voucher after I'll pay the deactivation fee (of 165 pounds). I've called them several times after the payment and obvious no voucher sent, but no solution provided. Even sent them a letter to their Complaints center on PO BOX333, Matrix Court, Swansea, SA7 9ZJ, but they've completely ignored me...

And passed at least one year...

So, yes, Vouchers from Virgin Media, I strongly believe are just a bait.

All the best,

Ana

0 Kudos
Worthers63
Tuning in
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that.

A bit of a common theme here!

The best of it is that I have an e-mail stating that I am entitled to £125 upon joining which they seem arbitrarily to have reduced to £100!

But that's a battle for another day!!

0 Kudos
Worthers63
Tuning in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I have finally received an e-mail from Eden Red but the code given with it has expired!!!!

0 Kudos