Menu
ReneS
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Voucher

Hi,

I've started my Virgin Media service in august last year. At that moment I could between 2 presents, a wireless speaker or a voucher. I picked the voucher, but so far I have not received anything.

Kind regards,

René

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Voucher

That's quite the wait.

You can chase it up in twos. Either ring 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details when prompted for them -> Option 4 -> Option 1. Ask them to look into the matter. Or you can choose to wait up to two weeks for a favicon.png Forum Team member to respond to your topic (they can also resolve the matter.)

______
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Addams Family Version-2.jpg
ReneS
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Voucher

Hi, thank you for the tip! But what a mess at that helpdesk.. (the people are friendly though) I had my order in front of me which states: "100 pound voucher included" among all other info. And then they tell me I'm not elligeble for the voucher! I had to email their own email back to them for proof, ridiculous. So now we wait. I do know that when this is not solved and my internetspeed stays as bad as it is the last four weeks I'm done with VM when the 12 months are over.