Menu
nihalyounis
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Voucher

When I joined virgin media in Nov 2016, I have been promised that I will receive a 100 pounds voucher and that was one of the reasons I joined Virgin. Since that time, I kept asking Virgin customer service about this voucher and I keep been told that we will follow it up. Just give it 5 working days and you will receive it. 

Of course nothing happens and people just lie to me. 

I think Virgin media should be vigilant in looking after their promises and be truthful to people.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Voucher

Hi nihalyounis, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us. 

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your  vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I can see you've already been able to speak to the team regarding this and they have filled out an exception form for you. This went over to the Rewards team and they have checked your account and come back to advise that you would need to contact Simplify Digital for them to fulfil your order as you joined via them. 

Looking at their website you can contact them on: 0808 163 5223. If calling from a mobile: 0203 504 8007. They are open Monday to Saturday: 9am - 5.30pm. 

If you don't want to call then you can also send them a message here: Simplify Digital

Apologies that we're unable to help any further. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos