Menu
Kharvey13229
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Voucher

I was supposed to receive a shopping voucher with my package, I purchased my virgin media on Dec 14th and it's now 1st Feb and haven't heard anything about it. Help!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Voucher

Hi Kharvey13229,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. 

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me. 

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Good morning Kharvey13229

Many thanks for chasing the vouchers with us and thanks too for allowing us the chance to support you with this,

I have checked into the request Kath placed for you the other day to see if this has been processed for you. As it's only been 1 working day since this was raised it has not yet been passed to the teams.

We have also had a communication from the rewards teams to advise that voucher queries raised since the end of Jan are taking longer than normal to fulfil.

The usual turnaround for these once the form is raised is 3-5 days.

Please be aware that currently this is taking longer than anticipated.

If the vouchers are not with you by 2 weeks from now then please pop back to us on the forums so we can chase this again for you.

Kind regards.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kharvey13229,

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked into this for you. Smiley Happy

The team have come back to me now and have confirmed eligibility. 

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these vouchers. This will be done on Friday for you. You should keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. 

If you've still not received anything within a week, come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Kharvey13229
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi kath,

Just redeemed by vouchers now, thank you so much for your help!!
0 Kudos