Menu
Tjerk
Joining in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Voucher not received

I signed up for Virgin TV, internet + phone during a black Friday promotion in November to receive a £125 gift voucher, which I should receive 28 days after setup. Despite getting emails that 'its on its way', I haven't received anything. After calling to support twice, I got an email saying I would receive the voucher within 24 hours, nothing came. Yes, I checked my spam. How is this possible?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Voucher not received

Sorry about this Tjerk,

I'm sure I can help sort this out so I'll send you a private message for more info. You can see it by clicking the small envelope icon tot he top right. 

Best,

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tjerk,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I can see you've already been able to speak to the team regarding this and they have filled out an exception form for you. This went over to the Rewards team and they have checked your account and confirmed eligibility Smiley Happy

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these speakers to our customers. This was done the 31st January for you however I know there is a back log at the moment for any voucher requests put through from the 31st January. This is due to system issues so the vouchers are taking a little longer than expected. We are working through this as quickly as we can and hopefully you should get the vouchers soon.

Keep checking your spam and junk folders as well as the deleted just in case. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Tjerk
Joining in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply! It's just that the emails say I'll receive the voucher within 24hrs (not just 31st of January, also earlier, on 16 jan). I don't mean to be impatient. Could you give an indication of the backlog and when I could actually expect the voucher?

Also, this is a (amazon/M&S) gift voucher, not speakers. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tjerk

Thanks for getting back to us about the voucher delay

The known issue we had has been resolved since you posted and Kath replied, and yes, Kath meant to say vouchers in her post to you Smiley Happy

The vouchers should have been sent to you by now but if not if you could please let us know so we can escalate this for you.

That would be fab!

Many thanks.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Tjerk
Joining in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, no voucher yet :/ Hope this can be taken care of, thanks!
0 Kudos
Kevmidd
Tuning in
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I too have been waiting and a case supposedly opened last Monday with no results. Virgin very quick to bill plus a month in advance very slow to fulfil their " join us promise" what recourse do we have?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Sorry for the delayed response Tjerk,

What's the latest with the voucher? 

Let us know,

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Tjerk
Joining in
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately, still no voucher. I've been getting all the other official emails from Virgin, but not this. I'm not quite sure what to do, this is taking very long (thanks for any effort though!). 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Sorry about this Tjerk,

I'm sure I can help sort this out so I'll send you a private message for more info. You can see it by clicking the small envelope icon tot he top right. 

Best,

Michael_JK
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Tjerk
Joining in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I've received the voucher! Thanks Micheal for fixing this. Still not sure what went wrong, but happy it all worked out.
0 Kudos