Menu
Jessica9379
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Voucher Reward

Hi,

Would anyone be able to help me? I signed up on the 1st September 16 and had my TV and broadband installed on the 24th September. 

I was suppose to receive a £100 voucher but never received an email. By the looks of it, it seems to happen alot with reading some of these messages! I've called up on several occasions but they insist someone will phone me back from the reward team which doesn't seem to happen. 

I have dates, times and names of the people i have spoken to but its seems no one wants to deal with anyone problems i have, which also includes a copy of my contract which i still have not received. 

Thanks,

Jess 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Voucher Reward

Hi Jessica9379, 

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. 

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I've not been able to locate your information so will need some details from you in order to help. I have sent you a private message. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Smiler2
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Voucher Reward

Hi kath,
I still haven't received mine. Was looking out for an email like you said but nothing arrived
0 Kudos