Menu
FordPrefect42
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Voucher Code

Hello

I just wondered how long the £100 voucher takes to come through? There was an issue though when I joined which makes me think it might not have been processed...

basically, I ordered the package on the day of the offer, then later on when I was given an install date I couldn't do, I called to move the date and the guy I spoke to ended up cancelling the whole order. so I then spoke to a lady who re-instated my order and said she'd have to set the voucher thingy up again as on that day the offer had been removed (but obviously not my fault the guy cancelled my order instead of just moving it!)

so when/where am I likely to be seeing/receiving this voucher? would it be on my account or by email?

just so I know if I need to bring this up again with customer services

thank you all very much and I hope you have a lovely day!

Lucy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Voucher Code

Hi Lucy,

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me. 

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
FordPrefect42
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Kathy
Many thanks for your reply, I'll keep an eye out for any news Smiley Happy
Seasons greetings
Lucy
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lucy,

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked into this for you. Smiley Happy

The team have come back to me now and have confirmed eligibility. 

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these vouchers. This will be done today for you and then they will arrange for the voucher to be emailed to you. You should keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. 

If you've still not received anything within a week, come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
FordPrefect42
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Kathy

thanks very much for your reply. I got an email today from Reward Exceptions saying that i'm elligible and that my details are being sent to the dispatch team so fingers crossed that will land in my inbox soon!

thank you for your help, much appreciated Smiley Happy

Best wishes,

Lucy

0 Kudos