Menu
Markgallagher
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virginmedia is scaming me with late payments

Hi can anyone help please ?
I got VM broadband in before xmas after the first month i got a late fee i was told my bills were sent by ebilling ok i said i never asked for that but please send them out by post . Every month i have had to call requesting this as i keep getting a late fee charge and they say i never called now to me this is pure fraud i have recordings of all my calls pluse i was on the phone there for 18 mins to be told the same thing and charged 10 late fee im only meant to pay 33.70 i only have broadband but there has been over 40 in fees and like i said i have phoned for months . One girl was racist and pure ignorant i have her on record also . I am going to facebook all the calls and even the letters that they post to say i owe a late charge but cant or wont post my bill (strange) how much extra does this firm make doing this really . Were do i complain to that im not told you never called and just put on hold until i hang up as its been 18 mins (wich i took a screen shot of ) any one have any phone numbers that can help (bt viber is looking good ) posting on facebook also :-)
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virginmedia is scaming me with late payments

You can get your bill and when its due on "My Virgin media" without waiting for it to come in the post.

Without wanting to sound facetious, heres a clue. Its the same date every month.

If you JUST paid your contract charge on time (without any additional charges accrued)  when its due (the same date every month) you wouldn't get hit with a late payment charge.

In fact there is a grace period (unlike most others ISP's) when you can pay your bill in full AFTER its due and STILL avoid a late payment charge.

Seems fair to me...

0 Kudos