Menu
Elizcol55
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin signing up customers they cannot supply

Twice within less than two years Virgin convinced us to sign up to all there services then could not supply us three working days before installation was due even own engineers told us that they lie also put us through credit check which we passed both times only to tell us unable to connect cabinets need commissioned or something  once is bad enough twice is unforgivable they even send out a salesman to sell in our area knowing full well they cannot supply is this a blessing or our loss!! 

0 Kudos
HughJarsse
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin signing up customers they cannot supply

The sales people do this to get the comission as they are paid extra foe every customer they sign up..

That's the reason they will go to ANY length to get your signature on the paper. Even if it means openly LYING to you.

Once you have signed, that's it..no matter what they 'lied' to you, it will not get you out of the contract...

Been there and done that, fortunately, knew before I asked what they would tell me, even though I KNEW that they were unable to provide the services, so didn't sigh, just asked the sales guy 'what about the fault reference number xxxxxxxxx then' whereupon he walked off, and refused to speak further to me... 

0 Kudos
Elizcol55
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin signing up customers they cannot supply

Makes more sense after what you have said still waiting for conformation that it is cancelled but when I enquired that claim they cancelled my contract. I have now signed with BT better deal hopefully will wait until installed before commenting.  Cancelled direct Debits feel sorry for more people naive like me.

HughJarsse wrote:

The sales people do this to get the comission as they are paid extra foe every customer they sign up..

That's the reason they will go to ANY length to get your signature on the paper. Even if it means openly LYING to you.

Once you have signed, that's it..no matter what they 'lied' to you, it will not get you out of the contract...

Been there and done that, fortunately, knew before I asked what they would tell me, even though I KNEW that they were unable to provide the services, so didn't sigh, just asked the sales guy 'what about the fault reference number xxxxxxxxx then' whereupon he walked off, and refused to speak further to me... 

HughJarsse wrote:

0 Kudos