Menu
Karl08
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin not honouring deal

I ordered the Ltd Edition full house bundle online for £39 , I received an email confirming the order then a week later I received my E sign up which put the price at £60 (I had called to add £5 international so the price should have been £44) I was told by new accounts that The deal I had had been expired and couldn't have it either pay the full amount or cancel , I had no choice but to cancel as this was also the last day my current provider would keep my account open , I called back later still miffed that Virgin wouldn't honour the deal and was told by new accounts that it was either because I had added the international £5 and they didn't believe I had signed up to this price so asked for my confirmation email which I forwarded, I have heard nothing since 4 days later , I believe Virgin should honour this deal as why didn't anyone say I couldn't have it a day after sign up. I would like to know how to proceed now

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin not honouring deal

Hi Karl08, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear a promotional offer isn't available any longer. 

Whenever you make any changes to a package, it can alter the price and remove any discounts so this is more than likely the reason went up by so much. 

If the promotional offer has since expired, it's unlikely they'll be able to add it for you now Smiley Sad

Keep me posted on how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos