Menu
Jarvis1963
Settling in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin.net email

Spent 2 hours Sunday on the phone to Talk Talk India!! who told me that they are not in charge of the virgin.net email accounts and to ring another number 0345 1720088, they said the same thing and told me ring the virgin number, did this and was told the same thing, ring another number 0345 6000789, they told me to ring Talk Talk, now I’m really angry and all i want is to talk to someone who understands English.

Anyone know if I can retrieve my old virin.net emails from many years ago, they hold some very important emails crucial to a pending court case, I’m no longer a virgin customer and i really need some help here. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin.net email

Sorry, but if you're not a Virgin Media customer then I don't think you'll be able to get the resolution to this that you want.

Virgin Media Mail only works when connected to a live Virgin Media broadband account. The exception to this was for those ADSL customers that transferred to TalkTalk a few years ago, however the grace period for those customers has now expired.

There is an extensive post by a fellow SuperUser that covers each of the email situations and what can be done over here http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Orphan-Email-accounts/td-p/3492073

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin.net email

Once you cease to be a paying Virgin Media broadband customer your email account(s) are deleted after 90 days.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos