Menu
yorkshirerosie
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin media photo centre/snapfish

can anyone tell me how to access the free photos please? I've had this message for weeks/months so I don't know if I am doing something wrong?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin media photo centre/snapfish

Hi yorkshirerosie,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having a new face in the crowd getting involved with the Community Smiley Happy

The Snapfish prints last for 12 months after you first registered so if it's been 12 months then the prints would have run out. If you are still within this period then have a look at the options below.

Recently, Snapfish has performed some updates so now you can log in directly via their site. 

You'll need to access Snapfish by doing the following:

> Sign in to My Virgin Media

> Click on My Apps

> Select Overview from the Snapfish title

> Go to Snapfish 

This should re-direct you to Snapfish where your prints should show. You may need to change your Snapfish password in order to log in. Once you've done this you won't need to go via My Virgin Media again. 

If you are still having an issue after doing this, you will need to contact Snapfish directly via the following options:

Phone: 0203 684 7993 Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM

Online Chat: Live chat support agents are available from 9:00 AM to 4:00 AM 

Keep us posted on how things go. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi yorkshirerosie,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having a new face in the crowd getting involved with the Community Smiley Happy

The Snapfish prints last for 12 months after you first registered so if it's been 12 months then the prints would have run out. If you are still within this period then have a look at the options below.

Recently, Snapfish has performed some updates so now you can log in directly via their site. 

You'll need to access Snapfish by doing the following:

> Sign in to My Virgin Media

> Click on My Apps

> Select Overview from the Snapfish title

> Go to Snapfish 

This should re-direct you to Snapfish where your prints should show. You may need to change your Snapfish password in order to log in. Once you've done this you won't need to go via My Virgin Media again. 

If you are still having an issue after doing this, you will need to contact Snapfish directly via the following options:

Phone: 0203 684 7993 Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM

Online Chat: Live chat support agents are available from 9:00 AM to 4:00 AM 

Keep us posted on how things go. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

yorkshirerosie
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you so much !
I didn't realise that it was only a 12 month offer and when I contacted virgin on twitter for help they didn't know the answer either 👍
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi yorkshirerosie,

That's OK Smiley Happy 

I'm guessing you are out of the 12 months in that case? You will still be able to use Snapfish however your prints would be chargeable. 

There are also some other great companies that allow you to print your photos. I think my sister swears by Photo Box Smiley Very Happy

If you have any further issues then pop back and let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos