Menu
Imsparticus
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Virgin media partners offers

I joined VM via virgin money website who had a fantastic offer which was hard to ignore. Now my accounts set up, iv had my first bill, with no offers on, I contacted accounts who disputed the offer ever existed(**bleep**) . Luckily I took a screen shot, and emailed it off, at what point are the offers applied to the account? I'm a bit gutted really as iv used virgin in the past had no issues , but to be in dispute as soon as iv joined has left me thinking did I do the right thing ? I know I have the 14day option if not happy, but will it really come to that . On a positive note the engineer who did the installation was brilliant , spot on.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin media partners offers

You need to deal with Virgin Money, the company who made this offer to you.

Virgin Money and Virgin Media are not part of the same group. Virgin Media are wholly owned by Liberty Global.

0 Kudos
Imsparticus
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply, I do agree with you to a degree, but what a strange setup, part of the offer(channel package) has been processed as per offer but when it's come to the discounts they seam to have been lost!!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Was it the Full House bundle for £51 per month for 12 months then £76 per month?

When did you order and install it?

The reason I ask is because the Virgin Money site still shows this but the small print says that the offer ends on 28 February 2017.

0 Kudos
Imsparticus
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Iv just had a look , it seams to be a different offer now, I recall it ended on 30th March 2017, I ordered on the 22nd March 2017 and it was processed the next day. I'm in contact with Customer services now said they will sort it.......will report back.

It's Strange though if as you have said they are still advertising an offer your referring to that finished in Feb!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
ChrissP
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I'm going through a similar complaint with VM now.

My mum passed away in February and the moderators on this board were brilliant helping me close her account, so I decided to renew my own VM package.

I signed up through VM parnters website, were I ordered the Full House Movies Limited Edition bundle (for me it was £52 per month). I ordered on the 17th Feb and the soonest installation I could get was March 10th.

The engineer who we got said that we weren't supposed to have a phone line fitted - even though I was sure this Pack came with a phone line. Oh well. At least the installation was supposed to be free.

Fast forward to my first new Bill - £170! They've put me on the standard Full House Movies pack for £77 per month - and charges me £19 for Line Rental that I was told I wasn't getting. Oh - and £40 installation charge! 

I love to stand up for VM when I hear about other people's issues, but after the phone call I just had with customer services - trying to deny the FH Movies Limited Edition package even existed? Shocking.

0 Kudos
Imsparticus
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Chris p iv sent you a pm message

0 Kudos