Menu
ger3
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin media harassment

I upgraded my contract in November and after a week of no service I cancelled and returned my device within the 14 day period- this week I have received a letter stating that I owe money for my contract and that they will reinstate my direct debit again to collect that - I suffer from bad hearing issues just now and with my brothers help I called the advised number and was treated terribly by the advisor who just fobbed me off - eventually after calling virgin mobile direct and being transferred to the cancellation team I was told just to ignore the letter and that it had been dealt. with.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin media harassment

HI ger3

I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your service recently.

Due to the nature of you#re query, we'd need to recommend you give our team a call so we can fully clear security to discuss this in detail. You can contact them on 789 from any Virgin mobile, 0345 6000 789 from any other or by visiting [Virginmedia.com/contactus].

Apologies again for the inconvenience you're experiencing, we'd love to hear how you get on.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos