Menu
Petebenny
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin it seems does not need it's loyal customers

Having been with virgin many years the price has gone up an up, the phone has been off for a week, they are only giving me back the days it was not in use, no compensation for inconvenience of service. I told them I was thinking of leaving them, no special offer was given to keep me with them and was told I was still on a contract till july, which was because they gave me a few pounds loyalty but did not tell me this made a new contract with them. I will wait till July and get another cheaper provider.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin it seems does not need it's loyal customers

Hi Petebenny

I appreciate you joining us on the community and many thanks for taking the time to get in touch about the loss of service credits you have had recently.

As a company we credit for the service charges you would have incurred during the notified times the service was affected. This is taken from the time to notify us up to the time this issue is completed.

The guidelines to our Loss of Service Credit Policy can be found on the link.

I appreciate that you have had an interruption to your services and apologies about the inconvenience this has caused to you. I hope that everything is now working as it should be for you.

If not, if you could let us know then we would be happy to take a look at this for you.

Regarding the pricing for services, if you wish to discuss that with us then it would be great, as you have done previously, if you could get in touch with our teams to discuss this in a secure way via 0345 454 1111 or via a Virgin Media line on 150.

You've mentioned you have a loyalty offer already so I can see you have previously spoken to our departments to discuss the offer you have with us and we are always happy to look into this with you and to tailor the services to your specific needs.

Just get in touch and keep us posted if you need anything else Smiley Happy

you have with us bu we are always happy to look into this with you and to tailor the services to your specific needs.

Just get in touch and keep us posted if you need anything else Smiley Happy

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos