Menu
bdh50
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin installation

Daughter was promised installation on saturday. waited in all day, no show. Spoke to call center yesterday who apologised and said would log a complaint and someone would call after 6 tonight. Call tonight from virgin showed little interest, denied any complaint had been logged and kept her on hold for over an hour, did not give new installation date or help in any way. I was also thinking of having virgin, tv, bb and phone but if this is how they treat  a new customer, I think I'll pass. Can anyone help my daughter, as to who she should talk to about her problem. Customer service seems pretty poor or even abysmal so far.

0 Kudos
Corinneangela
Rising star
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin installation

Ring them and select the 'thinking of leaving' option.. you will get through to Retentions.. and even though she hasn't yet got her services they are the people that will be most help.

0 Kudos
bdh50
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, Good idea, will pass it on to her.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi bdh50

I appreciate you getting in touch with us on behalf of your daughter and I hope she has been able to get the issues with the installation resolved since you posted to us on the forums. Could you let us know if this is not the case and if you need any further help with this?

I'd like to thank you for joining us on the community too while you're here, it's great to have you with us Smiley Happy

If you need any further support from us with this or anything else if you could just let us know and we'll do our best to get this sorted for you.

Thanks again and take care.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos