Menu
Rob34P
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin have not emailed my contract

I joined virgin and was promised my contract would be emailed and a welcome pack in the post. A week before installation I was told my welcome pack would be sent normally 2 days prior to install ion. On 24 October virgin installed the service but no pack. On 1 April I called virgin and was advised the welcome pack is the contract and they would get it emailed but would take 2 days. It's now 9 November ans still no email. Please came someone from virgin get this sorted as I still don't know my logon details to view my account or seen anything in my contract I have not agreed to when signing up in store.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin have not emailed my contract

Hi Rob34P, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you are still waiting for your contract to be sent out. As already mentioned, usually this is sent and received by the time you are installed. 

As you haven't yet received this, give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111. They will be able to arrange for a replacement to be sent with your account number and site id to be able to register for My Virgin Media. 

Let me know how the call goes and if you need anything else, let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos