Menu
martinwells
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media are Liars and ripoff merchants

For months I've had pathetic broadband service paying for 200Mb and regularly getting only 10-20Mb and below.  Virgin now have the cheek to say I'm back on 200Mb fibre and so far I'm getting under 2Mb.

You are thieves and liars and should be ashamed of yourselves for touting utter lies.

You would cut me off instantly if I broke my side of the contract.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media are Liars and ripoff merchants

Hi martinwells, 

I know you've posted this on the Cable Account board, which I don't usually deal with. But as you've referred to a broadband speed issue this has been handed to me to take a look at.

I know that you have already been notified, on this forum, about fault ref: F003245754 affecting you. This fault requires a network upgrade which in turn requires some extensive pre-upgrade work to complete. The review date we provide, on this Forum, is usually in relation to the status of the pre-upgrade work. If it's not complete then a new review date will be provided until, eventually, the actual upgrade can begin. 
I do apologise if you've misinformed at any point. Though I do believe you have been sent to a team for advice on any credit that you may have been eligible for. Were you contacted?

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos