Menu
David_MCGP
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media Reward not received

Hi,

I received an email regarding my virgin media Reward voucher on the 22nd February saying my Reward email was on its way however I haven't received anything else.

I also have an email from the 11th Feb saying the voucher would be recived within 14 days.

Could someone please check this as I'm worried the voucher hasn't been sent over.

Thank you.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media Reward not received

Hi David_MCGP, 

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. 

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

We'll need to take a look at this for you in more detail. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi David_MCGP, 

Thanks for coming back to me with your information via private message. 

It looks as though there was no email address associated with your account so I have added the address you used to sign up to the Forums with. 

I have also filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me in around 3 days.

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
David_MCGP
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

That's great Kath thank you.

David
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi David_MCGP,

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked into this for you. The team have come back to me now and have confirmed eligibility. Smiley Happy

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these vouchers. This will be done Friday 17th March for you. You should keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. The email will be from Eden Red with the subject as 'Virgin Media Rewards: you're in for a treat!'.

If you've still not received anything within a week, come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos