Menu
zenrin
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Contract

For my sins I used chat to try to get a copy of my virgin contract from last year

After 30mins the person from India finally said they they could only send a copy through the post (not received yet), and they couldn't send an email copy

On the 9th Jan I received an email with what I thought was my contract, but what was attached was the contract to sign for another 12 months - it did not show my current contract start date from last January

Is there a way to actually get a copy of my current contract so that I can check the details when I can terminate my contract and move to another provider that takes customer service a bit more seriously than virgin?

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Contract

I would check to see that they haven't started another contract for you. That it what it looks like.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

the new contract you got is a bit puzzling - that should only have been issues if you have changed your services - assuming you have not and your original 12 month contract is ended or due to end you should go onto a 30day rolling contract

stay away from offshore - they confuse or are confused at best

no idea if you can obtain a copy of your original contract and if all you want is the date that runs out then talk to retentions - they should be able to answer that question and shine some light on why you received a new 12 month contract which as i say is not normal

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - you are thinking of leaving us - dont worry about that they do much more - open 'till 8pm - 6pm on saturdays - closed sunday and the plus is its a UK call centre

Tony
0 Kudos
zenrin
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hopefully not, but I wouldn't put it past them

I'm struggling to get any meaningful contact with them at all

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

zenrin wrote:

Hopefully not, but I wouldn't put it past them

I'm struggling to get any meaningful contact with them at all

Try calling Retentions, I have always found them helpful. Pick "Thinking of leaving", option 4 then 5 I think. They handle the complicated stuff.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
zenrin
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Just tried them and got the end of contract date in 4 days and then 30 day rolling contract

Just now need to decide whether to negotiate or try another provider

0 Kudos