Menu
tomgoodall187
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Vigin Media Sign Up Voucher Still Not Receieved

Hi

I originally signed up with Virgin in September 2016 last year, and have still not received my £100 sign up voucher.

Have tried to contact customer services many times regarding this and they have promised that it will be sent over within 24 hours, however still no success. 

Is anyone else having this issue? I have asked them numerous times and virgin keep putting it off.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Vigin Media Sign Up Voucher Still Not Receieved

Voucher issues are pretty common. Customer services should have been able to resolve though.

With that said a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here will be able to resolve the matter, you'll get a response from one of them in up to two weeks wait time.

______
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Addams Family Version-2.jpg
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Vigin Media Sign Up Voucher Still Not Receieved

Hi tomgoodall187,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your  vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I can see you've already been able to speak to the team regarding this and they have filled out an exception form for you. This went over to the Rewards team and they have checked your account and confirmed eligibility Smiley Happy

The next step was to send your details over to the company that provide these vouchers. This was done for you 10th February. You should double check your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. The email will be from Eden Red with the subject as 'Virgin Media Rewards: you're in for a treat!'

If you've still not received anything, come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos