Menu
CaptchaFail
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Very simple. VM failed captcha program means I cant login

I cannot login to my account becuse the captcha is clearly not able to work with VM website.

Every time I answer the captcha's request I receive this message "For security reasons, please confirm you're not a robot below".

It doesn't matter if I delete cache, history, passwords, EVERYTHING. It still fails to log me in.

It also doesn't matter if I use Google chrome, Internet explorer or Safari. It still does not let me log in.

If I can't login by the end of the day I will be terminating my account.

The thousands of other people that have left messages trying to fix this issue to no avail are also extremely annoyed.

An extremely obvious problem and there has so far been no attempt to solve the issue. This has to be one of the most ridiculous issues I've ever seen and the fact that so many people have complained and VM have yet to address is just shows how completely incompetent or uncaring they really are. 

I will now waste my time by phoning "someone" (there is no clear route to what area I need to talk with) and waste a good hour or two trying to solve what is their cause and now my problem.

0 Kudos
ianjayne
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Very simple. VM failed captcha program means I cant login

Welcome to the circus.  I've been trying to make myself clear for months.(as you can see from my posts) Sometimes it's (almost) logical sometimes not. Supposed to be a security tool. Secure ok if you can't get in.  I'm not on my own though.Smiley Mad

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Very simple. VM failed captcha program means I cant login

Hi CaptchaFail, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us even if you are unhappy and frustrate Smiley Sad

I'm really sorry to hear you've been having an issue logging in to your My Virgin Media account. 

Since posting did you manage to get through to the team? Did they advise on what you needed to do? Have you been able to log in since?

Come back and keep us posted. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos