Menu
dibberly
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

VM unable to get bill right even after 6 months

Hi All

My better half (so there is no point looking at my account) bill is always incorrect. She has contacted VM every month for over 6 months to get it right but still its wrong (despite her getting an email stating what she should be paying £24.05 per month - but it is always more for no reason. 1 month the price was nearly £50 yet there was no extra services added)

After the 6 months of hassle we wrote a letter to the CEO 2 weeks ago about the problem and apart from an email back from someone else saying they received the letter and it will be passed on....yet again she has heard nothing.

Now this months bill is in and guess what....its wrong again!

What steps can she take to get this resolved?...i have suggested about going to ofcom because its now beyond a joke but she wants to leave due to the hassle evey month.

Her contract is up this month so she is free to leave

What would be the better way to go??

Any suggestions??

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: VM unable to get bill right even after 6 months

Hi dibberly

Thanks for popping by and for letting us know about the issues that have been affecting your 'better half' with her billing. I am sorry to hear this has been an issue for her Smiley Sad

I understand from your post that this has been an issue for a while and I appreciate that the CEO team have been asked to get involved with this.

I would like to see at what point the status of this complaint is to make sure that it is on track for a resolution for her. The usually turnaround time we have for all complaints are 28 days from the time the complaint is received.

I'm going to send a pm to you for me to take some details from you to look into this further.

If you could get back to me on this, that would be great.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
dibberly
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen

Ive replied to the pm as requested

Thanks for looking into this for her

Simon

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Simon.

Just looking at this for you thanks Smiley Happy

Be back as soon as I can to you on the pm.

Cheers

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"