Menu
theft_by_VM
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

VM digging team on CCTV taking private property

Hello,

I'm writing on behalf of a lovely cleaning lady who unfortunately had cleaning items stored on private property first used, and subsequently taken, by a Virgin Media digging team in Merton, London

She is at least £40 out of pocket and slightly distressed by the episode.

She also has seen (and still has access to) CCTV footage of the occurrence.

Whilst it is clear to me this is a Police matter, the lady in question would prefer to talk to someone at Virgin Media to report this and I assume find some kind of recompense, as this has left her out of pocket and unable to do her work for a short time due to the removal of the cleaning items.

Neither she nor I are Virgin Media customers, and the lady in question only has access to a telephone. I hope someone at Virgin Media will see this and be able to provide a direct number for her to call, or an address to send mail to in order to raise this infringement by the digging team working at her property.

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: VM digging team on CCTV taking private property

Hello,

Thanks for getting in touch, the use and theft of the cleaning materials is concerning and we would like to follow this up, I'll drop you a Private Message for additional information so we can bring this to the attention of those in charge of the engineers involved.

Kind regards

Ralph_R
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos