Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5 (120 Views)

VM customers retention doesn't exist

I want to share with you my experience with VM retention service.

I called them today saying my contract ends soon and I want to continue with it. They said that the price will increase as I will not have a contract. Great, I want a new contract then. Sorry but you have to pay 30% more!!!! What an amazing retention policy!

Not only that, but the agent gave me a lecture of VM business strategy, first they get new customers to grow then they have to increase the fees, otherwise they will go bust :-)))
Ok VM, how about I leave you then join anyone (including VM) as new customer and access better deals?
I am sure someone needs a training in:
1- business strategy
2- customer relations
3- customer satisfaction

Good luck!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Message 2 of 5 (109 Views)

Re: VM customers retention doesn't exist

if at first you dont get want you want ring back - a different agent may well look differently at things - maybe the agent you  spoke to was having a bad day or a string of bad calls 

Tony
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 5 (104 Views)

Thanks Tony! Actually that was the 2nd agent. The first one almost said good bye:-)
0 Kudos
Superuser
Message 4 of 5 (87 Views)

they can be like that - you can gamble and give 30 days notice and wait for them to offer something

Tony
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5 (39 Views)

Hi Isalti,

Thanks for your posts and apologies to hear you are unhappy with the offers available to you as an existing customer after speaking with the retentions team. 

New customer's will always have an introductory offer, just like you would have had when you first joined. Any offers past this are available to all customers. The good thing is we can take a look at your account to see if we are giving you the best price possible Smiley Happy

Give the teams a final chance and speak to them on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and let us know how the call goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos