Menu
NaheemM
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

VM Door to Door Sales

Signed up For Vm player with unlimited calls on beginning of December for £18.00pm, £50.00 credit on the account and Free installation

My installation was delayed because of Christmas no available dates till 06 Jan 2016.

I had been calling virgin several times before the installation. I heard Virgin would crop prices up or the sales not honouring the deal so I kept on calling virgin and finding what my package price the first couple calls I made they said £18.00 but as the date came close to installation it changed to £25.00. I called the sales person i told what I've told by virgin account and the price changing to £25. The salesman told that he'll sort everything out when the account goes live. It's the 2nd day nothing has been changed to the package price since i looked online account

Came installation date everything went smooth, looked at my account online the next day bill for £ 79.99Bill

Installion charge £40.00
Activation £14.99
Package price £25

Come on Virgin Im tired off going backward and forwards with this matter
Come on sort this out. It's ridiculous

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: VM Door to Door Sales

Sorry, but as this query is directly related to your account you will either have to phone or use online chat to get this looked into.

The forum staff here can give general advice, but cannot look at the financial side of your account due to Data Protection Act restrictions.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
NaheemM
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello

I have a word with the manager Anne Marie they wouldn't honour the deal She does agree that the salesperson has given the deal which he was not supposed to be given. Can you help me in this case
0 Kudos
DABhand
Super solver
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You are in your 14 day cooling off period, call them back, explain this was not the deal and if they do not honour it, you will cancel the contract under your 14 day period (which means no charges to you and you will get a full refund back).

Did the salesman leave any paperwork with his signature etc on it?

Majide!
0 Kudos
NaheemM
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

There is nothing on the contract where it asked for the consultants signature just the name
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi NaheemM, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue with your billing. 

Your first bill will always be higher when it's generated as you'll pay for your services on pro rata plus a month in advance, plus any installation charges. 

I can have a look at this for you but need some information from you first. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos