Menu
ScottWv10
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

VIVID 200 Gamer Upgrade price?

Can anybody tell me why it costs so much to upgrade?

I have Vivid 200 already but when i go to upgrades is says to upgrade to vivid 200 (Witch i already have) for an extra £22.04a month? 

and for vivid 200 Gamer its an extra £27.04 a month?

Like whats going on here, why is is telling me i can upgrade to something i already have for extra money? need an answer with this as i want to upgrade to the gamer but the extras i would get are not worth £27 extra a month considering im already on Vivid 200..... Thanks.

0 Kudos
some
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: VIVID 200 Gamer Upgrade price?

I had the exact same problem. Currently paying £58 for Vivid 200 + phone and they wanted to charge me £80 to upgrade to Vivid 200 Gamer + phone. Did the online chat and they offered me £50 but then e-mailed me saying it was £69. Did the chat again and was offered it for £58 with a new 12 month contract, but said no. If you want it cheaper try the chat but make sure you confirm it a couple of times and make sure it's a total price they're telling you rather than a price without the phone line, which I feel like they were telling me in an effort to be confusing.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: VIVID 200 Gamer Upgrade price?

Hi ScottWv10, 

Thanks for your post and a big welcome to the Community Smiley Happy

Something has clearly gone wrong here so we will need to take a closer look at things. Give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and they will be able to check the correct prices for upgrading Smiley Happy

Keep me posted on how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos