Menu
dmtroughton
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Useless customer contact

Don't see the point in online chat facility when they can do nothing.  The telephone facility is a joke.  I don't have time to sit and wait half an hour to talk to a human, nor do I have the patience to go through press 1 for this and 2 for that.  I just want to talk to someone.

My contract ends on 27/2/2017.  I want someone to tell me why I should stay with you as customer service is non existent.  Virgin is the worst company for assisting customers with their problems.  I was thinking of staying and just having broadband but I am so fed up I honestly feel like just giving up with Virgin and going somewhere else.  

So, anyone at Virgin, please tell me why I should continue to put up with your lack of care and consideration.  Why should I stay?  Someone phone me and tell me why, instead of expecting me to phone and be on hold for over half an hour.

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Useless

Hi dmtroughton

I appreciate at the time of your post you had had some issues in getting in touch with our teams and my apologies about that.

I'm happy to see that since you posted you have been in touch with our retentions department and you have looked into the options you want as a customer with us with that team.

Much as we'd love to arrange call backs for customers we are primarily a contact centre of inbound calls and simply do not have the resources to arrange call backs for customers.

If there is any other support or advice we can help you with then please just let us know. We’ll do our best to help out Smiley Happy

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos