Menu
stihaa
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Urgently need to return equipment - leaving UK

As I am moving abroad, and will be leaving UK 5 days, I urgently need to return the equipment. The subscription has been cancelled (although will not be closed before 1 March). I have not yet received the return box/label - and need to deliver it somewhere - but where?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Urgently need to return equipment - leaving UK

Hi stihaa, 

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know that you've not yet received your returns packaging. Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. Based on your post, am I right in thinking you've left the UK now? Smiley Sad

I've gone into the account to check what equipment you currently have and the good news is you don't need to return this to us. 

If you left your equipment with anyone to return just advise them to dispose of it responsibly. You can find your nearest recycling point here: Recycle More

If there is anything else we can do to help, just pop back here. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
stihaa
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the reply. The packaging arrived on our departure day, so I managed to pack the equipment and return it to you. It should have arrived by now.

Kind regards,

Haakon

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi stihaa, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this and we're really glad you were able to return what equipment you had there Smiley Happy

I hope the move went smoothly for you and should you find yourself back in the UK needing services, you know where we are.

Take care, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos