Menu
AntoniJ1975
Dialled in
Message 1 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Upgrading from 20MB to 70MB Invalid Bundle!!!

I currently have got my new Superhub 3.0 and set it up. I now wish to upgrade my 20MB to 70MB for nothing. When I access my account page and click on "Get My Speed Boost" and then "Order Now" I get a message being displayed saying "Invalid Bundle" and to call Virgin Media.I am perplexed as to why this is and frustrated that I cannot upgrade. A few weeks ago this was offered and I went so far with the process but then decided not to bother since I had very old kit/modem.

Can someone please give me any information as to why I can't upgrade and what to do about it?...

thanks. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrading from 20MB to 70MB Invalid Bundle!!!

ring retentions - sure they will make sense of it - whilst on go through your package they may find something better and cheaper 

the speed upgrade on its own should not start a new contract but any other change will

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - you are thinking of leaving us - dont worry about that they do much more - open 'till 8pm - 6pm on saturdays - closed sunday and the plus is its a UK call centre

Tony
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi AntoniJ1975

Thank you for joining us on the forums and for getting in touch about the speed boost Smiley Happy

I can see that the Hub 3 is showing as connected and it's great that you have had the new Hub from us. I've run some checks on the account for you and can see that the speed boost page shows the speeds are available now for you, so we've requested that this be processed for you as this involves no contract or price change.

The teams will put that through for you sometime in the next 24 hours Smiley Happy

If you need anything else from us, just give us a shout.

Cheers, and enjoy your new speeds Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

AntoniJ1975
Dialled in
Message 4 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen!!!

I have only now seen this message today and didn't even realize that I was upgraded to 70MB!!! Thank you so much for helping this be processed by the team. I am looking forward to enjoying the new speeds Smiley Very Happy

Antoni
0 Kudos
BrightonBelle
Joining in
Message 5 of 19
Flag for a moderator

I am experiencing exactly the same thing. I have upgraded the hub, and click on the speed boost upgrade now button, and I too get 'Invalid Bundle'.

I never usually get anywhere calling 150 so any help I can get from here would be much appreciated.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear that you've also been experiencing trouble with this BrightonBelle,

I've gone ahead and processed this for you.

Let me know if I can help with anything more, Smiley Happy

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

Ed1983
Joining in
Message 7 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi there,

I have the exact same issue - I have just today upgraded to a new super hub 3.0, all set-up fine and works but when I try to select my free upgrade from 20Mbps to 70Mbps it takes me to the same "Invalid Bundle" page.  Any help would be much appreciated :-)

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ed Smiley Happy

Thanks for popping by about the speed boost, and it's great to have you with us too! Smiley Happy

I can see that the Hub 3 is showing as connected and it's great that you have had the new Hub from us. I've run some checks on the account for you and can see that the speed boost page can be requested for you too, so we've requested that this be processed for you as this involves no contract or price change.

The teams will put that through for you sometime in the next 24 hours, Just look out for the hub refreshing with the new sppeeds.

Cheers, and I hope you too, enjoy your new speeds Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

lucas1138
Joining in
Message 9 of 19
Flag for a moderator

It seems this is the place to be for helpful VM folk.  I too receive the invalid bundle message when following through the speed boost 20 to 70 offer... Just as I was going to upgrade to a 4k streaming service too..! bufferin  n    g.    :-)

0 Kudos
lucas1138
Joining in
Message 10 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Ooops double post..

0 Kudos