Menu
Papaquest
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Upgrades & offers

Why can we not see the upgrades and offers available to existing customers? Instead we have to ring, I would like to be able to browse through these offers.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Upgrades & offers

If you have a discount etc on your account you won't be able to view it. That's to stop the upgrades page removing applied discounts etc (which it would if the customer went through it.)

The prices listed in it are almost often wrong to massive degrees anyway.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.

All Replies
Corinneangela
Rising star
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TBH I would not rely on what it says online (even if it did say something) many are finding what it tells them as incorrect anyway.

Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If you have a discount etc on your account you won't be able to view it. That's to stop the upgrades page removing applied discounts etc (which it would if the customer went through it.)

The prices listed in it are almost often wrong to massive degrees anyway.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Papaquest,

Thanks for your post and Welcome to the Community. Apologies to hear you are having an issue trying to access the My Offers page. Smiley Sad 

As mentioned by Shelke, if you are getting an error on there, it's more than likely you have a loyalty discount on your account. Most loyalty discounts come with a term that aren't allowed to be used in conjunction with another offer. 

The My Offers page, bases the prices against what you pay now. If you go through with an offer, the discount gets taken off and you end up with a higher bill than you wanted or agreed to. 

Give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and they can take a look at things by going through your package to see what you have, what you want and what we can do to make it possible Smiley Happy  

Let us know how you get on. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos