Menu
Carbon_fanatic
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Upgraded for £9 a month extra charged £34 extra

So I had a lengthy online chat about upgrading and was told it would be £9 a month extra. I double checked and had the person online confirm it was for the 12 months and not a promotion. In which he said yes it was for the 12 months. Well first bill came in and it's over £30 extra???? Anyone know what's gone wrong? I've luckily saved the transcript but this has made me fuming. I'm paying nearly £70 for the fun bundle.

Thanks
Lee
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Carbon_fanatic
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Upgraded for £9 a month extra charged £34 extra

Managed to get it sorted after speaking to a UK help desk. I was put on the fun package and then 2-3 days later someone NOT ME upgraded my internet to 100mb which is included in the fun package. 

i complained and got a credit not which was still not enough, so complained again and had the evidence from the upgrade transcript with me. Basically called me a liar and would not listen to me. so again got through to the UK sales team and they sorted it out in minutes and put my bill back down to what i was told originally.

short story : get through to a UK member of the support team it goes a lot smoother!!!!

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lee,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear your first bill after upgrading wasn't as expected. 

We'll need to take a look at this for you in more detail. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Carbon_fanatic
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Managed to get it sorted after speaking to a UK help desk. I was put on the fun package and then 2-3 days later someone NOT ME upgraded my internet to 100mb which is included in the fun package. 

i complained and got a credit not which was still not enough, so complained again and had the evidence from the upgrade transcript with me. Basically called me a liar and would not listen to me. so again got through to the UK sales team and they sorted it out in minutes and put my bill back down to what i was told originally.

short story : get through to a UK member of the support team it goes a lot smoother!!!!

0 Kudos