Menu
39william
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Upgrade deals

Hi all,

Hope you are well. Happy new year.

Been with virgin broadband for over 10 years. I am due a renewal. The offer presented to me saves me £2 per month.

Some shopping around has saved me £17 per month but means hasstle of disconnecting and re-connecting.

Have called the customer service, they cant do much for me.

Even other providers (granted drop in speed) will save me £11 per month.

What have others done in a similar predicament?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrade deals

Hi 39william, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear we're unable to offer you anything to convince you to stay with us? 

With the pricing, this doesn't really change much as with services you don't get a certain amount of discount for staying with us each year. 

Based on your history there may be a loyalty discount available though. 

If considering dropping your speed it may be worth speaking to the team to see what they can offer for the reduced speed. Speak to them on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and follow the options for leaving us. 

Let us know how things go. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
39william
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply.

I have done this, was no help.

Still poor deals, even if i drop my speed its still £10 cheaper on a new connection with my loyalty.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Aww that's a shame 39william Smiley Sad

I understand that we do have certain deals available to our existing customers and loyalty offers available too and they're not always going to meet the needs of our customers at times.

If you do choose to reconsider this with us then just give the teams a call on 150 or 0345 454 1111 and they'd be happy to look at this again with you.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos