Menu
Nibbles
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Upgrade Page Not Working

Hi,

My minimum term expired in November and I've been trying to find out what the upgrade options are, as have been offered a variety of good rates elsewhere.

However, ever since I have been trying to get into the accounts/offers page but every time I do there I get an error message. It's been like that for at least 6 weeks now, at all times.

Any ideas?
0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrade Page Not Working

Nibbles wrote:
Hi,

My minimum term expired in November and I've been trying to find out what the upgrade options are, as have been offered a variety of good rates elsewhere.

However, ever since I have been trying to get into the accounts/offers page but every time I do there I get an error message. It's been like that for at least 6 weeks now, at all times.

Any ideas?

Do you have any loyalty discounts? They prevent an online upgrade and you would need to discuss that on the phone.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
Nibbles
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I don't think so, I was new to Virgin at the beginning of the contract period. I did have a moan about customer service at the beginning, which got me a month free, would that count?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nibbles, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

Apologies to hear you are having an issue trying to access the My Offers page. 

As you are getting an error on there, it's more than likely you do have a loyalty discount / welcome offer on your account. Most discounts come with a term that aren't allowed to be used in conjunction with another offer. 

The My Offers page, bases the prices against what you pay now. If you go through with an offer, the discount gets taken off and you end up with a higher bill than you wanted or agreed to. 

Give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and they can take a look at things by going through your package to see what you have, what you want and what we can do to make it possible Smiley Happy  

Let us know how you get on. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos