Menu
JoshuaJ43
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Upgrade Offers Limited?

I have currently the Big Bang Bundle which costs £51.99 a Month

I would like to know why I can't upgrade to The Full House Bundle which costs £55

reason I have been looking into this as cureently the one im on doesn't include Phone rental in the price but the Full House Bundle does and has more features.

Do I have to call up? as the offers on the website only show 3 and they are expensive and not what I want

Thanks

0 Kudos
steelysteph
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrade Offers Limited?

You may be in an area where VM are unable to provide a phone service, that's my position at the moment.

0 Kudos
JoshuaJ43
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Strange considering the bundle I have now

I get TV, Internet and Phone

Ill give VFirgin a call and see whats up

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi JoshuaJ43

Thanks for joining us on the forums, it's great to have you with us Smiley Happy

I can see that there are deals available for you to update the package to the Full House and if you would like to discuss these with our teams they would be happy to help out Smiley Happy

Please drop them a call via 0345 454 1111, or 150 from your landline, or if you prefer, our Webchat team are a fab alternative to phoning and can arrange this for you too.

Both those teams can clear the necessary security with you that will allow them to make the changes necessary for these upgrades to go through for you.

Keep in touch and let us know how you get on Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos