Menu
Lisa6789
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Updating my name

Hi, I'm hoping someone here might be able to help. I changed my name this year - I changed it online, and the next time I called to speak to customer services I asked them to change it too since when they asked for the account holder they clearly still had my maiden name down. I've called many times since, and each time they're still asking for my maiden name. Each time I ask them to update it, but it's obviously not going through - is there anyone here who can get it done once & for all?

Thank you,
Lisa
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Updating my name

Hi Lisa6789,

To get your name changed on the system end you need to send a copy of your name change/marriage certificate etc to the following address: Virgin Media, PO Box 333, Matrix Court, Swansea, SA7 9ZJ explaining that you want the name change done.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Lisa6789,

To get your name changed on the system end you need to send a copy of your name change/marriage certificate etc to the following address: Virgin Media, PO Box 333, Matrix Court, Swansea, SA7 9ZJ explaining that you want the name change done.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Lisa6789
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Good to know, thank you. Don't know why they told me each time it was done then!!
0 Kudos