Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 5 (223 Views)

Unhappy with virgin media price rise

[ Edited ]

is any one else out there **bleep** off to the back teeth with the continued  over the top price increases year after year of this set up of a company, they seem to treat there loyal customers who have been with them for years on end like crap, offer them no discounts nothing, yet they seem to bend over backwards to the new customers, then they have the cheek to tell me have the broadband speed increase on us [bollocks] im paying for that , im am looking elsewhere for my broadband now enough is enough.

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

Tuning in
Message 2 of 5 (196 Views)

Re: conning gits at virgin media.

totally agree , getting sick of this " we value our customers " bull poop   

0 Kudos
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 5 (174 Views)

roughyed wrote:

is any one else out there **bleep** off to the back teeth with the continued  over the top price increases year after year of this set up of a company, they seem to treat there loyal customers who have been with them for years on end like crap, offer them no discounts nothing, yet they seem to bend over backwards to the new customers, then they have the cheek to tell me have the broadband speed increase on us [bollocks] im paying for that , im am looking elsewhere for my broadband now enough is enough.

Not really, its called inflation, everything gets more expensive every year, the same way the national minimum wage goes up every year, all companies have their costs increased each year so its nothing new or unexpected

0 Kudos
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 5 (168 Views)

[ Edited ]

shanematthews wrote:

Not really, its called inflation, everything gets more expensive every year, the same way the national minimum wage goes up every year, all companies have their costs increased each year so its nothing new or unexpected

Cute. Last time I've checked yearly inflation was in range of 3%.

VM usually increases their prices around 10% (if you are lucky). That's safely three times the inflation.

Also trust me, you won't get a discount for acting as their white knight on forums Smiley Wink

P.S. That's the real explanation what they need money for - because they've wasted huge amount of money on badly-implemented Project Lighting expansion

0 Kudos
Knows their stuff
Message 5 of 5 (114 Views)

RidingTheFlow wrote:

shanematthews wrote:

Cute. Last time I've checked yearly inflation was in range of 3%.

VM usually increases their prices around 10% (if you are lucky). That's safely three times the inflation.

Also trust me, you won't get a discount for acting as their white knight on forums Smiley Wink

P.S. That's the real explanation what they need money for - because they've wasted huge amount of money on badly-implemented Project Lighting expansion

I'm not expecting one, i already have a loyalty discount applied to my account Smiley Tongue

0 Kudos