Menu
ahamlish
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Unhappy with VM

Due to errors in the office I have been cut off and I need to speak to someone who can really help. My last call to customer services cost over £19 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unhappy with VM

hiya @ahamlish nothing much the forum team can do, since it will be around 5 days to get reply, best to have a chat with customer relations choosing option 1 - 4 - 5 (thinking of leaving us) they are UK based.. other option would be hoping you get a good agent from customer services.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
ahamlish
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I was cut off because there was no record of my installation in the office! They sent the same technician who installed it to do the job today!!! Have been on my mobile(not Virgin) all day and spent a fortunr

0 Kudos
ahamlish
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

.... a fortune between India, Nottingham and Scotland but now some light at end of tunnel ... lets hope it's not a train coming to mow me down!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi ahamlish, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. it's great having you on board with us in the Community. Even though things have been less than perfect Smiley Sad 

Apologies to hear you're unhappy Smiley Sad 

Since posting, I can see you've spoken to the team who have sorted things out for you. Are you still having any trouble? 

If so come back and let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos