Menu
Swizz1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Understanding Bill.

Hello all...

I wonder if someone can shed some light on what I have been looking at, on my Bill.

Normally I pay the sum of £37.50 for a 100MB connection

Since upgrading last month to a 150MB I am now seeing a sum for £46.48. I was told the upgrade would be free.

Any infomation would be appreciated.

Carl.

0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Understanding Bill.

Hi Carl,

I don't think you'll get this resolved via these forums and you don't want to be wasting your time talking to the offshore call centre who are useless.

If you wait until tomorrow and during normal office hours phone the UK based Retentions Team ... 150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and follow the prompts  1  >  4  >  5  to 'Thinking of leaving us'.   They can deal with much more than just retentions.  Best of luck.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Understanding Bill.

Hi Swizz1, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

Anyone now on the 152mb package means they've been upgraded for free via the latest speed boost campaign. If the bill has increased, it's likely you had a loyalty discount on there that has since dropped off. 

Give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 for them to take a look at things for you in more depth. 

Keep me posted on how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos